The editorial board accepts high-quality scientific publications, i.e. having high theoretical and practical significance, and which had been not published before. They must be thoroughly edited and formatted according to the requirements. The article content must correspond to the journal specialization and modern scientific and theoretical level.
To submit it is necessary:
- to prepare a manuscript complying with the journal specialization and manuscript template. All recommendations are obligatory to follow. All the requirements you can find here;
- to submit articles online at website or e-mail them at: [email protected];
- to send a manuscript, a copy (scan) of signed “Copyright Transfer Agreement” (You can download it here);
- to send a separate file containing the information about the author ( author’s surname and name, scientific degree, academic rank, affiliation (full name of institution), subdivision, position, address, phone number);
- other documents as well as printed copies of manuscript are not required.
The editorial board informs the authors immediately about:
- manuscript receipt,
- reviewers’ comments,
- errors and gaps,
- publishing approval,
- issue date.